1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our application PPOLL. This app/website are developed and published by APPIC INC. a company registered in LEBANON , and subject to its laws. By downloading or otherwise accessing the application you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you have any queries about PPOLL or these Terms, you can contact us by any of the means set out in clause 10. If you don’t agree with these Terms you should stop using PPOLL immediately.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: PPOLL is made available for your own, personal use. When you use the application you must comply with all applicable LEBANESE laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence. You agree that when using PPOLL you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
2.1: Use PPOLL in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
2.2: Attempt to gain unauthorized access to PPOLL or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the application; or
2.3: Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of PPOLL or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the application, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify APPIC INC. in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your misuse of PPOLL otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through PPOLL including all information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics and messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“ Material “) is owned by or licensed to APPIC INC. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without APPIC INC. ‘s express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“ Trade Marks “) contained on or in PPOLL are owned by APPIC INC. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of APPIC INC.
You are responsible for your use of the services and for any content you provide, any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the services or obtained by you through the services is at your own risk.
You understand that by using the services, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. All content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not monitor or control the content posted via the services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content.
User has the right to report any objectionable content or abusive users.
3.1: User can report rule violators anytime to PPOLL administration, where it reserves the right to decide how to deal with offenders.
3.2: User can block abusive members anytime. Blocked members will not be able to reach user on the App/Website in any way.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: PPOLL may contain Images & Data operated by third parties (“ Third Party Websites “). APPIC INC. may monetize some of these through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, APPIC INC . does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. MISUSE OF PPOLL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK: As a condition of use, you promise not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Otherwise there will be no tolerance for any misuse or objectionable behavior, and thus your account will be suspended and/or terminated accordingly. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
6.1: To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person.
6.2: To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, profane, or any offensive material to any matter such as religion, race, decency and morals or poses any disturbance or risk to public tranquility, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person; for any purpose (including posting or viewing content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the services;
6.3: To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user;
6.4: To create or transmit unwanted “spam” to any person;
6.5: To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users’ photographs and images or gifs;
6.6: To post copyrighted content that doesn’t belong to you.
6.7: To use any robot, spider, scarper, or other automated means to access the Site/App/Services for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site/App/Services or any activities conducted on the Site/App/Services; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site/App/Services;
6.8: To artificially inflate or alter vote counts, comments, or any other Services for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of our services;
6.9: To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
6.10: To promote or sell content of another person.
6.11: To flood our networks with useless repeated file downloads that would affect the application performance negatively.
6.12: To share any poll image/photo/gif media file direct URL publicly without the default Share utility found in the application.
6.13: Any verified Denial of Service (dos) attack will lead to immediate IP block.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION: APPIC INC. reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the applications published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. ADVERTISERS IN PPOLL: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App/Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App/Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not APPIC INC. Is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and APPIC INC. concerning your use of PPOLL. APPIC INC. reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of PPOLL. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of APPIC INC. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with The Lebanese law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of its courts.
10. CONTACT US: You can contact APPIC INC. ‘s support team via email: email@example.com